Google Updates Agency
Bringing brands and retailers together to leverage the power of Google Updates
Google Updates Agency Service
Issue and Opportunity
Retailers aren’t using Google Updates to its full potential because they don’t have the content or resource to manage.
Conversely, brands have great content about their products and are keen to support retailers in promoting their products locally.
We Manage Google Updates for Brands on Behalf of Retailers.
- Significant, timely and passive advertising for their products in a store that sells them.
- Significant: A single update can be seen hundreds of thousands of times.
- Timely: Updates are seen when people intend to visit a store that sells the product.
- Passive: Updates are non-invasive and seen prior to entering the store.
- Increase brand awareness and sales in retail partner stores.
- Enhance brand-retailer relationship.
- SEO benefits.
- Maximise the use of Google Updates to the mutual benefit of the retailer and brands.
- Provide a promotional channel for brand suppliers.
- Drive footfall to stores and clicks to website.
- Increase revenue through cross selling and upselling.
- SEO benefits.
So, Who Does What?
- Work directly with brand suppliers and manage Google Update schedules on behalf of the retailer.
- Specify posting ‘rules’ (number of posts per week, type of posts and content guidelines).
- Provide Post content.
- We help brands promote their products through their retail partner’s Google listings using Google Updates.
- Passive advertising delivered in a timely fashion.
- Significantly raises local brand awarness.
Who It’s For?
- Retailers that sell a wide range of branded products.
- Brands who sell their products through retail partners.