See What’s In Store
Stop your customers going to Amazon by helping them find local products in your shop.
See What’s In Store (SWIS)
Searching customers discover the products you sell in their area.
- Your products appear in local search.
- A searchable list of stock items sold in store and/or online.
- Display which items are in-stock.
- No website required.
- Create an online shop without the cost of running an
- Stop local customers using Amazon for the products you sell!
- Raise local awareness of your store:
- Get found when people search for your products in their area.
- Increase your brand awarness.
- Increase sales.
- Get online without the cost of running an e-commerce site.
- You don’t need a website for SWIS, you just need to have the products in-stock.
- Clear stock lists prevent wasted journeys and improve customer satisfaction.
- Nobody wants to queue in the rain.
- Help customers find and order your stock online.
- Click & Collect cuts queues!
- Don’t miss this opportunity to capitalise on e-commerce.
Who It’s For
Ideal for any retailer that stocks a wide range of products.
If you only sell a few items, you may be better using our Google Product Listing Service instead.
What We Do
- We manage everything for you.
- We will set up the accounts, configure your product feeds and process to ensure your store inventory is presented in SWIS and is maintained on a daily basis.
- We work with multiple EPOS platforms to get inventory details.
Who we work with
We work retailers ranging from one store with just a few products to multi-location brands with hundreds of thousands of products.
How long does it take?
A small retailer can be up and running in 30 days.
A large retailer can take up to 60 days depending on the number and range of products