Local Listing Optimisation & Management
We specialise in optimising and managing local listings for multiple locations.
Local Listing Optimisation (LLO) is the process of claiming and cleaning local listing sites to ensure that business NAP, category, content and branding is consistent and correct and that the site itself is used to its full potential. It is an integral part of an effective local search strategy, but importantly, it also ensures that your brand is properly represented and that customers have access to the right information.
- We specialise in optimising and managing local listings, Google + Local and Bing Places for multiple locations.
- We ensure branch information is correct on 250 local business listing sites and search engines.
- We clean and claim the top sites most relevant to your sector and optimise them with rich brand content.
- Importantly – we ensure branch level information is correct, which entails finding and cleaning local listing sites where out of date information may still be listed.
- We manage the entire process including branch level communication and activation calls where necessary.
- Once listings are functioning as intended, we manage them for you on an ongoing basis, providing a one stop shop for all your local listing needs.
A significant improvement in your local search performance, and your brand looks good wherever people find you or choose to look for you.